Friday, July 29, 2011

Congratulations Lila Reader for your Service to the I-ACT Board

Congratulations Lila Reader for your Service to the I-ACT Board

Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 11:15am

During the 2011 I-ACT Convention, Lila Reader was recognized for her 8 years of service to the I-ACT Board. Following was the information provided to the membership.

In appreciation for her service and dedication for 8 years to the I-ACT Board and I-ACT membership, Lila Reader was awarded the Outstanding Service Award. Lila chose to retire from the Board in early 2011 due to her nursing responsibilities. She was the Regional Representative Chair and created the handbook and wrote the policy and procedures for the regional representatives. Carrying the workload of this committee was her true calling and she pulled it all together with style and grace. Although we miss her presence on the Board, we wish her well on her nursing endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment