Friday, July 29, 2011

Congratulations Trish Craig, Recipient of I-ACTs Educator of the Year Award for 2011

This year, Trish Craig, of Alliance for Classical Teaching in North Little Rock, AR, received the Educator of the Year Award.

One of the many nomination letters stated: ”Trish is such is a great person is always a huge part of the Welcoming Committee at conventions, and pitches in all areas. Believes in and supports I-ACT. You can count on her. Even though I have not had an actual class with her, she has instructed me at every convention, in all aspects of colon hydrotherapy. That includes procedures, marketing, professional and personal development.”

Another stated: “I nominate Trish Craig of Natural Body Institute in North Little Rock, AR as I-ACT Instructor of the year. Trish has been a mentor of mine in the field of Colon Therapy for years now. She has shared techniques to utilize in the room with the client, as well as how to have a thriving and successful practice. Trish’s encouragement over the years has contributed to my opening my own Colon Hydrotherapy business and receiving I-ACT Certification. She is an asset to our Profession as an Instructor, mentor, and a friend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment