Friday, July 29, 2011

I-ACTs 2011 Colon Hydrotherapist of the Year Award - Debra Christian-Foster

I-ACTs 2011 Colon Hydrotherapist of the Year Award - Debra Christian-Foster

Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 10:57am

“Members have always been very impressed by Debra; her effervescent personality is just one thing about her that I like. Her commitment to her clients and her community are some others. I agree with all the members that nominated her for this prestigious award”. Her accomplishments include:

➢ • I-ACT Regional Representative

➢ • Disabled American Auxiliary Commander

➢ • Tyler, Texas -- Women of the Year Award

➢ • Co-coordinator of Texans Against Crime

➢ • Member of my Miles Chapter CME Choir

➢ • Operational Resilient Families (ORF ) ORF is a peer led support group for Veterans and their families.

Her nomination letters stated that: “Debra is a very successful person. She does a lot for I-ACT and her community. She shows a personal concern for people.”, “Very dutiful Colon Hydrotherapist” and “Debra has such a professional background, educational experience, and outstanding service to I-ACT”

No comments:

Post a Comment